Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pallet Craft: Child's Patio Table Set!

Hello All,

As always check out this, and other projects at my blog: http://blogspud.blogspot.com/

I am finishing up a project I started on
the side with my adult patio table set and I wanted to blog about it in my series while I wait for my Wednesday pallet pickup for my next project as seen in my blog.


This table is designed for my daughter to have and will have pretty much the same look as the full size set that I built. I plan to make like benches and stain the wood the same as well. So far I have finished gluing up the top with Titebond III, so that means tonight I can really get things going on this! Check out the photo of the top below! When complete I promise to blog and post a photo with both sets together on my patio.

Very happy with this!


Side View.



No comments:

Post a Comment