Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pallet Board Corner Entertainment Center... Recycling Extremism!

This is part 1 of 2. See part 2 here.

Hey Everybody!

Okay, so after the completion of my last project with pallet wood, I have turned my attention to an issue, my current embarrassment of
an entertainment center.


To be fair to myself, this was
one of my first projects, it had doors, had a coat hangar pole, and was actually a dresser.

But since we have moved, it is causing a bit of a clutter and is incredibly imposing. So what better time than now to use my pallet project to build a new entertainment center with pallet wood!Starting tomorrow evening, I will begin construction of my new entertainment center. Nothing fancy, but it will look rustic and will, to the best of my ability, be perfect for my situation with a custom feel. Check out my plans below and stay alert for my updates on this project.




1 comment:

  1. Nice to see, that was a interesting article.Thanks for posting me great.
    iPod Prices

    ReplyDelete