Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Projects that were suggested.

Hello Readers!

Recently I had asked readers to suggest a few new projects for ideas for my blog, Pallet Craft! I did recieve two ideas and I will briefly describe them below, but if you would like to suggest more please do so by commenting below!

1. From Mike on LumberJocks.com

Mike suggested a Maloof Rocking Chair. I think this is an amazing idea that would be a great undertaking. In honor of Sam Maloof who shares my birthday (January 24th, 1916 - May 21, 2009) I will undertake this project. Please read about Samuel Maloof here: http://www.sam-maloof.com/legacy.htm

2. From my wife... at home.

My wife suggested a potty training toilet for our baby girl for when she gets older. We will be using a plastic bowl insert for the recieving pot. Other projects my wife has suggested are; sanding and refinishing some chairs, storing my tools somewhere else, the laundry, taking out the garbage, taking my shoes off inside, the dishes and etc...

Keep reading and check out other posts from me on Pallet Craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment