Friday, August 3, 2012

Pallet Crafting - Share your ideas!


Hello Readers!

You have probably seen lots of things made from pallets on the Internet, from chairs to storage and much more. However there is a key distinction between building projects from pallets and building projects with pallet wood.

While both of these methods are recycling the pallet wood and putting them to good use (which I applaud), I want to show that the wood from these pallets can be turned into beautiful pieces instead of using them in just their original pallet form like the patio table in my first blog release. I want to bring the Pallet Craft project to the next level. So I want to hear from you!

I am looking to back fill my roster for projects for the remainder of 2012 into 2013. So share your ideas and projects that you would like to see made from pallets and if it is a good project idea I will make it happen!

Share your ideas by:

A. Commenting on this blog.

B. Emailing me at harriseb89@yahoo.com

C. Tweeting your ideas to https://twitter.com/Spudfund

2 comments:

  1. http://www.sunministries.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-pallet-products-and-etsy.html

    My personal favorite are the stools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason, I like the work you are doing and thank you for contributing. I am going to check your site more in depth this weekend for sure!

      Delete