Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've got Christmas projects on my mind!

Hello Readers!

Well from the title of this entry, you can probably guess what this is about. Yes, Halloween has not even come yet; Yes, Thanksgiving is more than a month away! But I have learned that planning and starting now will give me the time I need to get the projects done. Why wait until the snow is falling and the bitter cold bites?

So what will I be building? Well that is a secret and I will post all about them on December 26th and 27th. I don't want any gift receivers to read my blog and then know what is coming!

So in preparation for my builds, I have taken the time to collect more pallets and man am I thrilled with my latest pickups!


 (These are the Pallets I have left after what you see in the last photo... And I still need more)

(Pictured is about 30+ pieces of wood from two pallets) 

No comments:

Post a Comment