Saturday, October 27, 2012

Frustration leads to Rushing which leads to more Frustration

Hello Readers,


That's it! I have had enough for one day!... Well that is what I should have said, but if you know me I can't seem to help myself when it comes to frustration and working on things. I know I should stop, after all, all this frustration is just leading me to rush through critical parts of the project!



So I change my attitude towards the project, perhaps my project is frustrated with me because it has seen enough work for one day? Perhaps I am overworking the project and abusing it!? Maybe I am negatively affecting it long term!?

That's it! I will not abuse my project any more for the day, I will not risk it's beauty or success during it's lifetime. I will stop, when I am frustrated, take time, breath, and the next day try, try again.

See more projects and blogs at Pallet Craft!

1 comment:

  1. And of course, if anything is made rushed then chances are more mistakes will happen, then, more frustrations.

    ReplyDelete